Pilatus Bank offers a comprehensive range of commercial banking products and services tailored for high net-worth individuals and their related corporate activities.
Our specialized commercial banking team executes transactions ranging from trade finance products to corporate payments management. We facilitate the trade between emerging markets and international markets by assisting our clients to mitigate trade related risks, providing financial solutions for cross-border transactions, and by administering secured payment systems for transactions.
Our corporate credit division leverages on lower cost of funding in the EU and offers collateralized facilities to our diverse global clients at competitive rates. We operate in accordance with the highest standards of the EU regulatory governance.
This framework is designed to protect our clients’ interests by maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality and discretion.
Given that our clients’ family and business wealth are closely interconnected, we combine and complement corporate banking offerings with those of private banking.
Products & Services
- Designated Corporate Banker
- Account Opening for Onshore and Offshore Corporate Structures
- Account Opening for Trust or Foundation Structures
- Multiple Currency Accounts (EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, CAD, AUD, RMB, AED, and etc.)
- Corporate Cheque Books
- Corporate Debit and Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- International Wire Transfers without the Physical Presence of the Authorized Signatory(s) (Dual Call-Back Authentication)
- Asset-Backed Commercial Loans
- Trade Finance
- Corporate Guarantees
Investment Services for our Commercial Clients
- EWSM Listing
- Direct Capital Investments
- Execution Only Mandates
- Advisory Mandates
- Discretionary Mandates
- Custody of Publicly Traded Securities
- Bullion Desk
Contact a Private Banker today for more information on our Investment Services